Friday, January 25, 2013

Tea Time


So, I called my blog Tea & Wishes because I love tea, obviously.
I especially enjoy a pipping hot cup of tea on a winter afternoon, around 3 pm to be exact. 
This afternoon I enjoyed my tea in this lovely gem.
My husband purchased this teacup for my birthday a few years ago.
Isn't it beautiful! This cup and saucer commemorate the 80th. birthday of H.M. The Queen of England,
which was on April 21, 2006.

 My daughter is expecting our first grandchild in April. Wouldn't it be neat to share a birthday with the Queen?
So here is the tea, and here is the wish: I hope your weekend is fabulous!



4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful birthday gift. The cup and saucer are so pretty and a special commemorative piece at that. April 21st is my oldest son's birthday too. Oh my, the Queen is a Taurus...Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! maybe that's why she's still the Queen. Thanks a bunch for stopping by Terri.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Connie...

    I love your puzzle card..Your amazing... and what a beautiful teaset...I love commemorative sets...so lovely to sip from.It would be quite exciting to share the birthdate, but of course , your sweet little grand-daughters' birthday will be special no matter what.... Your blog just keeps getting better and better..... Big Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My I simply must have this cup it is gorgious! Do you know where I can get one? And this would be a wonderful birthday gift! Congratulations on becoming a grandmother.

    hugs
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete